RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? I_vote_lcapDont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? I_voting_barDont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? I_vote_lcapDont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? I_voting_barDont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed May 15, 2019 4:38 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? Empty
PostSubject: Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!?   Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:37 pm

DONT YOU!?

IF IT DOES COMMENT THIS!!!???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i pur3 i

i pur3 i

PostSubject: dont you think this server owns all?!   Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:36 am

of course it does other servers the admins abuse their power i got ip baneed from my last one Sad and now i think its down for good Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaritai

Hikaritai

PostSubject: Re: Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!?   Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:10 pm

It's good... Somewhat...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Pk Noobs I

I Pk Noobs I

PostSubject: Re: Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!?   Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:16 am

yes it does!:O!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skillerdudek

skillerdudek

PostSubject: Re: Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!?   Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:12 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!?   Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont You Think This Server Owns All Other!?
Page 1 of 1