RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! I_vote_lcapPLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! I_voting_barPLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! I_vote_lcapPLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! I_voting_barPLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!

Go down 
+3
Gladdy10001
trueeternity
SK1LLZ 4 U
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SK1LLZ 4 U

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:21 pm

OK. Im new to this game and i think it looks great Very Happy . But, when i log in on SK1LLZ 4 U (my account) i login but then i get this screen. It is the game screen but its all weird. My character isnt there and all my tabs are blank except one which is blank but its got a yellow box around it Neutral I've tried ip changers and everything but it still doesnt work Sad . PLz help me soon coz i really wanna play this game !!

Thanks
Sk1llz 4 U

P.S Merry Christmas and a happy New Year !!! santa santa santa rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
trueeternity

trueeternity

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:22 pm

just try again later, it will work
Back to top Go down
Gladdy10001

Gladdy10001

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 8:41 pm

lol vini its dave uh it called nulled and it menas somethings happened but yeah it will be on soon ok this happens on all 562 severs im not quite sure y just wait k?

and one thing i dont get says its online its still nulled for me ???!!!!?????!1!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Forever

Lord Forever

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Gladdy10001 wrote:
lol vini its dave uh it called nulled and it menas somethings happened but yeah it will be on soon ok this happens on all 562 severs im not quite sure y just wait k?

and one thing i dont get says its online its still nulled for me ???!!!!?????!1!!

That's not the right definition for nulled

Nulled is when your character is in an unknown place (AKA there's no map data)

Anyways, this has happened to me aswell, you'll have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Gladdy10001

Gladdy10001

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Lord Forever wrote:
Gladdy10001 wrote:

uh dude ur kinda wroung i never put any defininition all i said was somthings happened and ull have to wait !
Back to top Go down
SK1LLZ 4 U

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 pm

lol kk guys no need to fight Shocked lol! .Anywayz i hope its on soon coz i really wanna play Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Forever

Lord Forever

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Gladdy10001 wrote:
Lord Forever wrote:
Gladdy10001 wrote:

uh dude ur kinda wroung i never put any defininition all i said was somthings happened and ull have to wait !

Well in your thingy, you said "nulled" that's wrong.
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 pm

LOl
Back to top Go down
http://idk...this?
D clawz ftw

D clawz ftw

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:36 pm

ya thats when you know its nulled
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 4:55 pm

lol i think why it gets nulled only 2 things !!! is that SANTA DROPS ORRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the another i dont know...
Back to top Go down
D clawz ftw

D clawz ftw

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:54 pm

lol whats a santa drop
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 pm

u suck man.. santa drop is like santa platelegs or something it wasss called put it dosent work on the server so yeah like i saw some dude got santa legs he took it and then dc and nulled ... loL!
Back to top Go down
D clawz ftw

D clawz ftw

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:20 pm

OH i know now lol i got that drop once
Back to top Go down
Carson

Carson

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:10 pm

That happens to me to quite often. That is why you have multiple servers you can play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!   PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneLife 562 :: Server :: Problems-
Jump to: