RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! walker's apply for staff Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
walker's apply for staff I_vote_lcapwalker's apply for staff I_voting_barwalker's apply for staff I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
walker's apply for staff I_vote_lcapwalker's apply for staff I_voting_barwalker's apply for staff I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

walker's apply for staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
walker

walker

walker's apply for staff Empty
PostSubject: walker's apply for staff   walker's apply for staff EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 1:56 am

REAL LIFE

Name: Walker O'ferrall Bumpas

INGAME: Walker, same as my name in real life

How long have i played: about a month and a half

Why i want to be staff:

Well the main reason is i enjoy helping people. I help people all the time. I was made a mod by mac, most of you know him. mac seemed to think that i was good for a mod. i have helped him out in the past and have helped many other people. i even gave kevin about 10 codes for skill capes (t). i am a good mod =P.When i have recently helped people i get asked if im a mod, i think it makes them feel reassured that the help im giving them is legit when they know that im a mod.

additional info here: i also love to play football. i am a strong safety/ wide out. i love to play the xbox 360. i play games such as halo 3, cod mw2, cod wow, assassins creed 1 and 2, madden 10, ncaa 10, fifa 10, and test drive unlimited. i used to have xbox live but do not anymore due to problems with old laptop. my gamertag is exhobo if u want to add me i may get live back if i buy an adapter. hope you like the app! =P (my favorite smiley =P) =P

one last thing: i have 2 rs accounts to donate that might help me get mod.

1. pwn priest levels:
attack 40
defence 40
strength 64
range 27
mage 10
prayer 25
hitpoints 53
fishing 50
combat 60
i might add that he has done all the quests except the shield of arrav the only reason his defence is up is i did drag slayer and forgot the defence exp you get in reward. he was originally a pure. roughly 10k in items and 40k in cash

2. gatlin gang
attack 40
defence 11
strength 43
ranger 47
prayer 11
mage 32
hitpoints 43
woodcudttin
firemaking 30
combat 41
hardly any money but has santa clothes and woodcutting for potential money.

Last edited by walker on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : d claws ftw said more info would be awesome)
Back to top Go down
Carson

Carson

PostSubject: Re: walker's apply for staff   walker's apply for staff EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:09 am

Hey goodluck with the app. Though you should get with the community before u posted. Thats my point of view
Back to top Go down
D clawz ftw

D clawz ftw

PostSubject: Re: walker's apply for staff   walker's apply for staff EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:16 am

stfu carson
great job on the app
but you need more info
Back to top Go down
D clawz ftw

D clawz ftw

PostSubject: Re: walker's apply for staff   walker's apply for staff EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:59 am

Nice good job on editing i say
¿♀♀ææyes for WALKER for mod ▓æö▓₧æ
Back to top Go down
walker

walker

PostSubject: about the app   walker's apply for staff EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:47 pm

ty d claws ftw i hope i get mod
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carson

Carson

PostSubject: Re: walker's apply for staff   walker's apply for staff EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:42 pm

You cant tell me what to do bro but thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walker's apply for staff   walker's apply for staff Empty

Back to top Go down

walker's apply for staff
Page 1 of 1