RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! How to pk frights way, With pics Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
How to pk frights way, With pics I_vote_lcapHow to pk frights way, With pics I_voting_barHow to pk frights way, With pics I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
How to pk frights way, With pics I_vote_lcapHow to pk frights way, With pics I_voting_barHow to pk frights way, With pics I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

How to pk frights way, With pics

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fright

fright

How to pk frights way, With pics Empty
PostSubject: How to pk frights way, With pics   How to pk frights way, With pics EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Hello happy chappies, Today i will tell u how to raise ur kdr like fright does. So lets begin.

Step 1. Try to get an invent of food, clawz or dds, and a cannon.
How to pk frights way, With pics 33p4l90

Step 2. always have ice barrage or miasmic barrage handy
How to pk frights way, With pics 2j1r3w7

Next step, time for battle. This is my routiene attack at lummy.
How to pk frights way, With pics 2wqh9ts

4th step. Wait panciently for a guy and then use ur spell chosen in the pk zone. After this unleash ur clawz and provoke havok. IF these fail use ur cannon and go commando ur way.

How to pk frights way, With pics Dpvndw

Thx for veiwin
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: How to pk frights way, With pics   How to pk frights way, With pics EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:16 am

wellll fails kinda mine is better knife and claw and if u need then use dds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://idk...this?
fright

fright

PostSubject: Re: How to pk frights way, With pics   How to pk frights way, With pics EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Yer i like urs, but ive got alot from these, lets say both of ours is great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: How to pk frights way, With pics   How to pk frights way, With pics EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:45 pm

ight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://idk...this?
Harry

PostSubject: Re: How to pk frights way, With pics   How to pk frights way, With pics EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:22 pm

I basically do this, but 2 barrages then hand cannon, and if they still live, claws santa
Back to top Go down
fright

fright

PostSubject: Re: How to pk frights way, With pics   How to pk frights way, With pics EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:24 pm

wooo Very Happy perfect. i dont do this no more
Back to top Go down
I Pk Noobs I

I Pk Noobs I

PostSubject: Re: How to pk frights way, With pics   How to pk frights way, With pics EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:02 pm

heheh cool :p
Back to top Go down
Kondemned

Kondemned

PostSubject: Re: How to pk frights way, With pics   How to pk frights way, With pics EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:25 pm

Barrage to knife to cannon to claws. Ftw. Very Happy That's what I'm gonna trry using. When they come out, simply Ice Barrage or Miasmic, then use the knives til they get half hp, switch to cannon/claw spec and then vice versa. (Do either one first and do the next one second) Hehe.

- Wargasm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to pk frights way, With pics   How to pk frights way, With pics Empty

Back to top Go down

How to pk frights way, With pics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneLife 562 :: Server :: Tutorials-
Jump to: