RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! Fitsg's Moderator Application! Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
Fitsg's Moderator Application! I_vote_lcapFitsg's Moderator Application! I_voting_barFitsg's Moderator Application! I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
Fitsg's Moderator Application! I_vote_lcapFitsg's Moderator Application! I_voting_barFitsg's Moderator Application! I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Fitsg's Moderator Application!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fitsg

fitsg

Fitsg's Moderator Application! Empty
PostSubject: Fitsg's Moderator Application!   Fitsg's Moderator Application! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Name: Adib Ali Ahmad Arif.

In-game Name: Fitsg

How long have you played: Over a month.

Why do you want to be staff: Because I like helping people and I also like advertising server's for there own benifits, the last 562 server which I was ''Moderator'' on (Scapel-Scape), got to the top of the Rune-Locus lists thanks to my motive of making a Rsps successful.

Any additional info here: I have been Moderator alredy on quite a few servers and even Co-Owner on a 317, so in this respect I do have some experience of ''Moderator'', so it shouldn't be a problem for me to handle the job, and also note that: my main account on the server ''Fitsg'' is currenlty nulled, so if my application gets accepted, unless somebody can fix my nulled account and have it exactly back the way it was, just make my other account ''Fitsg0'' Moderator for now if that happens that is.
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: Fitsg's Moderator Application!   Fitsg's Moderator Application! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:33 pm

lmao iv never seen u there Surprised like wtf? and gl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://idk...this?
fitsg

fitsg

PostSubject: Re: Fitsg's Moderator Application!   Fitsg's Moderator Application! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Lol, Really...? Shocked , well that might be because sometimes my computer has trouble loging in, it can connect up to the log in screen but thats about it when I try to log in it just doesn't do anything, so sorry about that but I am pretty active usualy.
Back to top Go down
fright

fright

PostSubject: Re: Fitsg's Moderator Application!   Fitsg's Moderator Application! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:50 pm

a yes from me, ive seen u around and ur great, happy and cheary, great for staff I love you santa
Back to top Go down
divinity

PostSubject: Re: Fitsg's Moderator Application!   Fitsg's Moderator Application! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:51 pm

hope you get it. GL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitsg's Moderator Application!   Fitsg's Moderator Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

Fitsg's Moderator Application!
Page 1 of 1