RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! The acc's i have Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
The acc's i have I_vote_lcapThe acc's i have I_voting_barThe acc's i have I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
The acc's i have I_vote_lcapThe acc's i have I_voting_barThe acc's i have I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

The acc's i have

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fright

fright

The acc's i have Empty
PostSubject: The acc's i have   The acc's i have EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:39 pm

Hey its fright, Just to tell you about2 acc's i have. I would like to swap these 2 acc'si have for an +82 cbt acc. I dont care if this has any money or items on but i just would like 1 of 82+ accs cuz i wana try sumin diffrent. Ino my accs r newby but very old cuz i quit them many years ago nd stil have passes
Acc 1, lvl 78, nearly 2m on-non member. Can delete freinds if wished. Both have items and member items in bank. Locke has done quests and member quests including dragon slayer.

The acc's i have 2cql8qr
The acc's i have 2he8ykp

2nd acc. Pk range4450, lvl 44 Pure range.tank. Will have 60 range if wanted or taken as it is.
The acc's i have Maavjs

The acc's i have Awte1i
Back to top Go down
Harry

The acc's i have Empty
PostSubject: Re: The acc's i have   The acc's i have EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:51 pm

The first one could still be a barrows pure but I am afraid you sort of failed with teh second.

Naice though, I never had any dedication to real RS so my accs sucked Razz
Back to top Go down
fright

fright

The acc's i have Empty
PostSubject: Re: The acc's i have   The acc's i have EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm

dno i dont like them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katana

Katana

The acc's i have Empty
PostSubject: mine is better   The acc's i have EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:57 pm

my pure beats yours ;P (im censoring bec jagex may somehow ban me for playing on private servers)
The acc's i have Katanay
Back to top Go down
NightMarin

The acc's i have Empty
PostSubject: Re: The acc's i have   The acc's i have EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:15 am

mhm these are my 2 main accounts :L
The acc's i have 9gd341
99 f2p / 105 p2p

The acc's i have Dy575h
100 f2p / 108 p2p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The acc's i have Empty
PostSubject: Re: The acc's i have   The acc's i have Empty

Back to top Go down

The acc's i have
Page 1 of 1