RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) I_vote_lcapHow to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) I_voting_barHow to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) I_vote_lcapHow to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) I_voting_barHow to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wise Old Kak

How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) Empty
PostSubject: How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner)   How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Yay!! Thread up here for 3 days and already Sticky'ed Very Happy

IF HELPED, PLEASE PRESS THE "THANKS" BUTTON =)

Hey...

This is a tutorial on how to turn this:
How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) 15efkeo

Into this:
How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) 1znl57b

Well, thats awesome, but how do you do that?
affraid

Step 1.
Open up your client : D
How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) 30igbww

Step 2.
Login. (New users just type in a username and password)

Step 3.
Press these buttons at the same time:
How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) 16ged6p

Step 4.
You should have something like this:
How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) 11tljk6

Step 5.
Type in now: fpsoff and press enter.
How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) F3rrli

Step 6.
You are done! Now press the buttons again and you can play without the FPS!

Step 7.
Enjoy playing! (You can turn it on by following the same steps, but then type in "fpson"

PLEASE NOTE: YOU HAVE TO DO THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN EACH TIME YOU START THE CLIENT.

10% Credits to the maker of the KHANZ 562 IP CHANGER
89% To me
1% To the releasers of this AWESOME server

Last edited by Wise Old Kak on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
fright

fright

How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner)   How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Like it!, i did this hazar
Back to top Go down
Harry

PostSubject: Re: How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner)   How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Might help the people who didn't know this Razz

Btw 89% to you??? It says how to do this on the official Khanz IP Changer download thread on moparscape >.<
Back to top Go down
Wise Old Kak

PostSubject: Re: How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner)   How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Harry wrote:

Btw 89% to you??? It says how to do this on the official Khanz IP Changer download thread on moparscape >.<

It does? affraid
Back to top Go down
I Pk Noobs I

I Pk Noobs I

PostSubject: Re: How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner)   How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:01 pm

oh cool i didnt know that Smile
Back to top Go down
Harry

PostSubject: Re: How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner)   How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Wise Old Kak wrote:
Harry wrote:

It does? affraid

Mhm Smile

I thought you knew this, sorry if I was a bit harsh Razz
Back to top Go down
Wise Old Kak

PostSubject: Re: How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner)   How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Harry wrote:
Wise Old Kak wrote:
Harry wrote:

It does? affraid

Mhm Smile

I thought you knew this, sorry if I was a bit harsh Razz

Hehe =) Laughing

WOOT my thread is here on for 3 days and already stickyed!
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner)   How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:51 pm

omfg i did that like a mmiljon times now i dont know how the get that thing again .... loL?!
Back to top Go down
http://idk...this?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner)   How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to turn off the annoying "FPS"! (The yellow text in the upper right corner)
Page 1 of 1