RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! What_is_love's Admin Application Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
What_is_love's Admin Application I_vote_lcapWhat_is_love's Admin Application I_voting_barWhat_is_love's Admin Application I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
What_is_love's Admin Application I_vote_lcapWhat_is_love's Admin Application I_voting_barWhat_is_love's Admin Application I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

What_is_love's Admin Application

Go down 
3 posters

What_is_love for Admin?
Yes
What_is_love's Admin Application I_vote_lcap63%What_is_love's Admin Application I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
No
What_is_love's Admin Application I_vote_lcap37%What_is_love's Admin Application I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
divinity

What_is_love's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: What_is_love's Admin Application   What_is_love's Admin Application EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Name: Ben.

INGAME

Name: What_is_love

How long have you played: 2.5 months.

Why do you want to be staff:
I’m already a Moderator, so you know I am sensible, and I’m asking to become an Administrator because I love the server and I want to do better. I am very trustworthy (ask Aleks, he knows! =P) and people in-game really like me. I would not abuse the powers of Admins and would not recruit anyone as mod/admin unless told/asked to, even if they beg for ages, I have strong willpower. I’m on the server all the time and so if I were Admin the server would be filtered of bad people and would keep the community happy and safe from hackers and people trying to spam the server. I am helpful in-game and try to help everyone with anything, keeping the game fair. I know alot of people in-game and on msn and are good friends, some people look upto me =P and wish I were Admin. =)

Thanks, hope someone reads this =P,
What_is_love.
(PS. Divinity was my old account and that’s why it’s on this forum account).

Last edited by divinity on Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put a Poll)
Back to top Go down
Aleks

Aleks

PostSubject: Admin or NOT admin?   What_is_love's Admin Application EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:19 pm

well ive read the apply now, and it looks good as it is. u migth maybe get a admin spot but its unknown.

Aleks lol!
Back to top Go down
http://join www.bilforum.socialgo.com
Gladdy10001

Gladdy10001

PostSubject: Re: What_is_love's Admin Application   What_is_love's Admin Application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:57 pm

he got admin
Back to top Go down
divinity

PostSubject: Re: What_is_love's Admin Application   What_is_love's Admin Application EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:22 pm

yes, I am now an admin, thanks saeid, Aleks and the people who voted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What_is_love's Admin Application   What_is_love's Admin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

What_is_love's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneLife 562 :: Community :: Apply For Staff-
Jump to: