RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! changess that should be made 4 new server Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
changess that should be made 4 new server I_vote_lcapchangess that should be made 4 new server I_voting_barchangess that should be made 4 new server I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
changess that should be made 4 new server I_vote_lcapchangess that should be made 4 new server I_voting_barchangess that should be made 4 new server I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

changess that should be made 4 new server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skillerdudek

skillerdudek

changess that should be made 4 new server Empty
PostSubject: changess that should be made 4 new server   changess that should be made 4 new server EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:39 pm

(1)hay kevin i think u did really good on the new pking server but it is really hard 2 get godswords and things like that for pep because u cant spawn them anymore so i think you should add more commands like gwd and that or make new skills like thieving because items in the shops r hard 2 get plus since i got like 1000m of ags's i dont know if this will ruin the economy if i give them 2 every1 i wont do it if u add more things or like make somthin ezy 2 make money

skillerdudek

(2)
two worlds
this would go with my other suggestion make anther world 4 economy and the 1 4 pvp like bring back your other server and like we get 2 accs =)

(3)
i know this would fuck up my first 1 but make like vesta and statuis and morgians and the pvp armors rare and like very rare drops in pvp and then add new things in shop like ? dragon armor bandos armor and stuff like that

(4)
pk shop
you should add a pk shop were u can buy rares like p-hats 3a this is even were you could put in the pvp armor like 100 kills 4 full set of vesta
and add command ::kdr so we can see how much we got left

(5)afk command
add afk so we can tell if som1 is away from keyboard here is the code

if (command.startsWith("afk")) {
startAnimation(1353);
updateRequired = true;
appearanceUpdateRequired = true;
plrText = "I'm AFK!";
plrTextUpdateRequired = true;
sM("To return, type ::afkoff");
}

-----post this under it ----------------

if (command.startsWith("afkoff")) {
startAnimation(6);
updateRequired = true;
appearanceUpdateRequired = true;
plrText = "I'm Back!";
plrTextUpdateRequired = true;
}

(6)make me a admin or mod
it would be the best change of them all =)
Back to top Go down
skillerdudek

skillerdudek

changess that should be made 4 new server Empty
PostSubject: kevin   changess that should be made 4 new server EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:40 pm

just incase if the ::afk code didnt work pm and i will get it fixed soz
Back to top Go down

changess that should be made 4 new server
Page 1 of 1