RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! current project - school related Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
current project - school related I_vote_lcapcurrent project - school related I_voting_barcurrent project - school related I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
current project - school related I_vote_lcapcurrent project - school related I_voting_barcurrent project - school related I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

current project - school related

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hydro

hydro

current project - school related Empty
PostSubject: current project - school related   current project - school related EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 1:29 am

Alright, this is just a Beginning Stage in the design, but would like your guy's input.
I am designing a group of "themes" for a contest Nation(US)wide, called BPA(Business Professionals of America). I am brand new to it, and am entering for Graphic Design.
I have been presented a "theme" I guess you would call it
BPA Theme wrote:
Stand out from the Crowd.
The theme must include something to do with Chicago, IL, as well as the Quote above.
As Chicago is a fairly large city, I decided to make a theme layout somewhat based on Roads, buildings, and well...cars. Here is the image so far..

current project - school related My-str10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f25/15/15/95/38/my-str10.jpg

this image includes fully custom Car Designs shown in the following images, as well as Building Design in Full-Scale Size. The car was Designed off of a Dodge Charger found on the internet, and was revised, and "edited" if you would call it. the building was based off of another image I found on the web, and was a bit lopsided I guess you would call it, but it actually turned out to look pretty nice. Yes, they don't look Hi-Tech or anything, but they will have to do for now. As I stated before, this is just a "rough draft" and is not a set Theme.

I would like your guy's Input on what I can do to edit, make look better, and well.. just some other Ideas for a theme quoted "Stand Out From The Crowd"

Other Images

My Designed Car:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f25/15/15/95/38/my-car10.png
current project - school related My-car10

My Designed House:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f25/15/15/95/38/my-hou10.png
current project - school related My-hou10
Back to top Go down

current project - school related
Page 1 of 1