RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! Banisher's Starting out Guide. Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
Banisher's Starting out Guide. I_vote_lcapBanisher's Starting out Guide. I_voting_barBanisher's Starting out Guide. I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
Banisher's Starting out Guide. I_vote_lcapBanisher's Starting out Guide. I_voting_barBanisher's Starting out Guide. I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Banisher's Starting out Guide.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
banisher

Banisher's Starting out Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Banisher's Starting out Guide.   Banisher's Starting out Guide. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:32 pm

First of all type ::master IN-GAME!

Second, we'll start on how to get started, So. how do you wanna start out? Being a Ranger, or a Meleer? Or even an Mage?

Well to become a ranger simply put type ::range [IN THE CHAT IN-GAME.]

Banisher's Starting out Guide. Ranger10

To become a meleer, type ::Melee

Banisher's Starting out Guide. Melee10

For becoming of an mage, type ::mage

Banisher's Starting out Guide. Mage10

Thats the 3 basic Equipments which are easy & fast too spawn. For fast gaming.

Also you can spawn items. There is alot of diffrent ways to get spawn lists. Im using this one called PyroWars 525 item LIST. very effective.

Here is the fully working link : PyroWars 525 item list

Banisher's Starting out Guide. Downlo10

Wait till the button above says 'Click here to download' or something like that.

When you've downloaded it to any folder you want you should extract it. With winrar.

Banisher's Starting out Guide. Extrac10

Then, when you've got it extracted open up the folder called 'PyroWars 525 ItemList' And then run it. Then you can search at the bottom for an specific item you want, for an example whip, then it will come up [ Abyssal whip - Id : 4151 ] Or something like that, then when ur IN-GAME, type this ::item <-- this you need to put infront of everything you want to spawn and then space, then the desired id, '4151' For whip. then space again and then ur gonna use the desired amount. '1' For 1 of them '2' for two of them.

Enjoy and i hope you like this tutorial!
Back to top Go down
Lord Forever

Lord Forever

PostSubject: Re: Banisher's Starting out Guide.   Banisher's Starting out Guide. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Good Tutorial, Though 525 items list..meh. Still, great Tutorial Smile
Back to top Go down
white god

white god

PostSubject: Re: Banisher's Starting out Guide.   Banisher's Starting out Guide. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:17 pm

lol i use that item list O_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/chris1103/project-pk562
Lord Forever

Lord Forever

PostSubject: Re: Banisher's Starting out Guide.   Banisher's Starting out Guide. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:45 pm

white god wrote:
lol i use that item list O_O

I guess it's usefull, though not all the 562 cool items are there
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Banisher's Starting out Guide.   Banisher's Starting out Guide. EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 9:29 pm

lord u got a cool new avatar/sig
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: Banisher's Starting out Guide.   Banisher's Starting out Guide. EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Lol niceeee mann Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://idk...this?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banisher's Starting out Guide.   Banisher's Starting out Guide. Empty

Back to top Go down

Banisher's Starting out Guide.
Page 1 of 1