RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide I_vote_lcapWorking Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide I_voting_barWorking Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide I_vote_lcapWorking Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide I_voting_barWorking Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide

Go down 
+4
I Gf I
I Pk Noobs I
Hollow
Mod Gonthorian
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mod Gonthorian

Mod Gonthorian

Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide Empty
PostSubject: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:53 pm

I would like the Barrelchest Anchor to work because I think it is cool I would also like the other blessed d'hide because I think it would be cool to see people pick other gods

Here is a picture of a Barrelchest Anchor and a real Runescape description about it
Description
The Barrelchest anchor is the second strongest non-degradable weapon in RuneScape, obtained by killing the level 170 Barrelchest monster in The Great Brain Robbery quest. 60 Attack and 40 Strength are the requirements to wield it, and it is currently the 6th strongest melee weapon in the game after Dharok's greataxe, Statius's warhammer, Vesta's longsword, Vesta's spear and the Godsword. As with all maul weapons, except the meat tenderiser, it is two handed. The Barrelchest anchor has a special attack, "Sunder", which doubles the chance of hitting, and will lower the opponent's Attack, Defence, Ranged, or Magic level by 10% of the damage inflicted upon use if successful. It uses 50% of the Special Attack bar. Shadowing its brute strength is its weight and speed which does not make it an ideal training weapon, though it is more useful for PvP, though still not as much as other weapons. When first acquired, it is broken, and therefore must be taken to Smith the pirate, in Mos Le'Harmless, to be repaired for 230,000 coins in order to wield the weapon. The max hit is currently 62 with degradable PvP armour and a Castlewars Brace in Castle Wars. However, despite all this, the anchor is not a very popular weapon as many players feel that the Abyssal whip is better.
All of the anchor's attack styles were originally identical to that of a pickaxe, but has recently been changed into mace attack styles. It has the same speed as a Battleaxe.
If lost, it can be re-obtained by talking to the monk, Brother Tranquility, on Mos Le'Harmless to receive another broken anchor which can once again be fixed by Smith the Pirate for 230,000 coins. The Book o' piracy is required in order to communicate with him, unless the player has completed the Rocking Out quest.
Originally when the anchor was first released, the Strength bonus was 80 and the cost to buy a new anchor was 50,000 coins, along with the speed being 5 bars on Jagex's scale. It was then changed to 700,000 coins for a new one with an 87 strength bonus. Later, it was changed again to 230,000 coins for all repairs and stats changed to 92 crush and 100 strength bonus, as well as achieving the current speed.
In the past, if a player were to go to a free-to-play world while having the Barrelchest Anchor equipped, it would appear as though they were wielding a large pickaxe, but there was a change to the way members would hold their items in free-to-play worlds, making them wield the weapon properly, as is seen in members' worlds.

Bonuses
Hover over image for type
A player using the Sunder special attack.
Attack bonus

-2 +10 +92 0 0
Defence bonus

0 0 0 0 0 0
Other bonuses

+100 0 0 0%
Speed:
Compare items

Members only? Yes
Quest item? Yes
Tradeable? No
Equipable? Yes, if Repaired
Stacks? No
High Alchemy 138,300 coins
Low Alchemy 78,132 coins
Destroy Drop (when broken) OR If you drop the Anchor it will be destroyed, and you will need to get a new one from Brother Tranquility, then pay Smith to re-forge it. (When repaired)
Store price Not sold
Examine This is likely to put my back out... (when fixed) OR It's broken. I should see if a pirate smith can fix it. (when broken)
Weight 30 kg

Picture
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/runescape/images/c/c4/Anchor_Detail.PNG
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/runescape/images/4/4b/Runescape_weapons_specialattacks_barrelchestanchor-sunder.gif
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mrnascar0148
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:19 pm

i doubt anyone would use it much
pretty useless in pvp when everyone claw rushes u
Back to top Go down
I Pk Noobs I

I Pk Noobs I

PostSubject: Re: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:47 am

wow did u write all this?thats pretty cool bro, and it would be a good idea :p
Back to top Go down
I Gf I

I Gf I

PostSubject: Re: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 10:19 am

I think he copy all :O
Back to top Go down
http://project-peekay.tk/
Genc

PostSubject: Re: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:03 pm

nice.. rep**
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:25 pm

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? ill get readed that shit in 5 yeards!!
Back to top Go down
http://idk...this?
D clawz ftw

D clawz ftw

PostSubject: Re: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:26 pm

Dude that must of took a long time to type lol
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:36 pm

he copyed that u foo D:
Back to top Go down
D clawz ftw

D clawz ftw

PostSubject: Re: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:37 pm

no dur dumb ass
Back to top Go down
Gladdy10001

Gladdy10001

PostSubject: Re: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:40 pm

i also agree with thiis good idea
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:14 pm

lol dude the last pic is good b chest spec and he hits 1 like wtf?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide   Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide Empty

Back to top Go down

Working Barrelchest Anchor and Other Blessed D'hide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneLife 562 :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: