RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! Fright's application for staff Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
Fright's application for staff I_vote_lcapFright's application for staff I_voting_barFright's application for staff I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
Fright's application for staff I_vote_lcapFright's application for staff I_voting_barFright's application for staff I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Fright's application for staff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fright

fright

Fright's application for staff Empty
PostSubject: Fright's application for staff   Fright's application for staff EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 pm

REAL LIFE

Name: Michael, Prefere Micky

INGAME

Name: Fright
How long have you played: About 2 a weeks

why do you want to be staff: Because i am experianced in the moderator role and also administration role. After owning 2 servers (maniacscape + terrorpkz) ive learned what it takes to be a member of staff and i hope i meet the requirments. I am very dedicated to this server and i wont let the server down. I am very freindly with players and i like to help as much as i can in problems and helpin staff memers to. I am very helpfull and i am a forum top poster, not yet on this forum but will be soon. And all i have to say is i hope i get picked.
Any additional info here: I am dedicated to my computer spending atleast 5 hours a day. Alot of this time will be on this server. I am currently doing gcse computing and it so i am dedicated to my work with computers. I am a usefull handy man and i can do sum coding if needed and advertsising skills. Thx for reading this.

Last edited by fright on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Fright's application for staff   Fright's application for staff EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:23 pm

fright gl with mod
but if you want to be a top poster
your going to like spam the whole forums
Back to top Go down
fright

fright

PostSubject: Re: Fright's application for staff   Fright's application for staff EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Lol, i dont want to spam, sum forums its aainst rules and sum it isnt, thx for the goodluck and im impressed on the fast post.
Back to top Go down
I Pk Noobs I

I Pk Noobs I

PostSubject: Re: Fright's application for staff   Fright's application for staff EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:16 am

Hi, I Pk Noobs here.Just stopping by to say Gl with ur application.i really liked how u posted it with colors Smile
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: Fright's application for staff   Fright's application for staff EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:19 am

lol pk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://idk...this?
fright

fright

PostSubject: Re: Fright's application for staff   Fright's application for staff EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:44 pm

1 of my recent games closed down which posted making an application look good, ive remembered and its attraction Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fright's application for staff   Fright's application for staff Empty

Back to top Go down

Fright's application for staff
Page 1 of 1