RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system I_vote_lcapDamage rates ~ ruining the pking system I_voting_barDamage rates ~ ruining the pking system I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system I_vote_lcapDamage rates ~ ruining the pking system I_voting_barDamage rates ~ ruining the pking system I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katana

Katana

Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system Empty
PostSubject: Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system   Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 am

I've noticed that the damage rates have been changed. I mean that every weapon could hit up to 40 before the update which is only like 25 at the moment. And because of the reset alot of good Pkers have left so only the safing noobs remain
because they safe as hell its impossible to ever kill them except with darkbow which really ruins the fun of pking because everyone can do it with ease and it's way too overpowered I kinda think it should be removed from the game or made less good.

btw i think the dmg rates should be again as they were before because pking isnt fun anymore

Last edited by Katana on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not complete)
Back to top Go down
I Pk Noobs I

I Pk Noobs I

PostSubject: Re: Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system   Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:40 pm

OMG D bow isnt overpowerd the last time i was using them they were hitting like 33-2 and stuff
Back to top Go down
Katana

Katana

PostSubject: Re: Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system   Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:35 pm

it still is.
Back to top Go down
Katana

Katana

PostSubject: Re: Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system   Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:35 pm

and why is the server off line ;(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system   Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system Empty

Back to top Go down

Damage rates ~ ruining the pking system
Page 1 of 1