RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! This is the best server ive seen. Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
This is the best server ive seen. I_vote_lcapThis is the best server ive seen. I_voting_barThis is the best server ive seen. I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
This is the best server ive seen. I_vote_lcapThis is the best server ive seen. I_voting_barThis is the best server ive seen. I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

This is the best server ive seen.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trueeternity

trueeternity

This is the best server ive seen. Empty
PostSubject: This is the best server ive seen.   This is the best server ive seen. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:23 pm

I realy think that this is the best server ever Razz well i dont think theres anything bad about this server but maybe if i would have to say something then it would be that theres someee (not many at all) items that doesnt work, like slayer helm d platebody morrigans etc.

Well good luck in the future with the server Smile i might donate something sometime Razz but i cant atm :/
Back to top Go down
white god

white god

PostSubject: Re: This is the best server ive seen.   This is the best server ive seen. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:48 pm

i agreen its best server
but dont be mad at the dragon, slayer helm, and zurils
the server is still under construction..
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/chris1103/project-pk562
trueeternity

trueeternity

PostSubject: Re: This is the best server ive seen.   This is the best server ive seen. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:41 am

yeah i know that lol Smile
Back to top Go down
white god

white god

PostSubject: Re: This is the best server ive seen.   This is the best server ive seen. EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:10 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
i bee ur bunny Rolling Eyes albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/chris1103/project-pk562
I Pk Noobs I

I Pk Noobs I

PostSubject: Re: This is the best server ive seen.   This is the best server ive seen. EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:10 am

yeah it is heheh
Back to top Go down
Kondemned

Kondemned

PostSubject: Re: This is the best server ive seen.   This is the best server ive seen. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:32 am

Can't wait til Slayer Helm works. It's hawt. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is the best server ive seen.   This is the best server ive seen. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is the best server ive seen.
Page 1 of 1