RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! Banisher' staff app Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
Banisher' staff app I_vote_lcapBanisher' staff app I_voting_barBanisher' staff app I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
Banisher' staff app I_vote_lcapBanisher' staff app I_voting_barBanisher' staff app I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Banisher' staff app

Go down 
+3
Lord Forever
trueeternity
banisher
7 posters
AuthorMessage
banisher

Banisher' staff app Empty
PostSubject: Banisher' staff app   Banisher' staff app EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Name: Kevin Rylander

Name: My ingame is Banisher.
How long have you played: I've played for about 3 weeks, but i love this server and will be helping you as much as i can.
Why do you want to be staff: Well, simply to help. Yea, i know some of you may think like.. you can help without staff as well, can't ya? Answer: Yes, but mod gives you more rights which means you could help out more. Also if you find someone abusing or speaking out of the language, you can always fix that problem.

Any additional info here:
Well, some of you still thinks im just out for the moderator for abusement? and to have a cool silver crown beside your name? well. YOUR ABSOLUTELY WRONG!
I simply wants to help, tutorials are coming up, aswell im good with Sony vegas 9.0 pro & Adobe after effects cs4, might do some videos for you guys and also help out as much as possible.

- I got lots of experience of being an moderator, as i've been it several times.
- Im very friendly & dedicated.
- Very helpful.
- Not getting mad too easy' im able to calm down and take it easy with peoples flaming & spamming the server. "Doesn't means i won't mute the guys."

Thank you for reading my app. //Banisher

Last edited by banisher on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
trueeternity

trueeternity

PostSubject: Re: Banisher' staff app   Banisher' staff app EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:38 pm

im also good with those programs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Forever

Lord Forever

PostSubject: Re: Banisher' staff app   Banisher' staff app EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:01 am

(Random Post) Lol server goes online and back offline

I like editing with Sony Vegas Pro 9.0, (if i have to) edit with Sound Forge 10, Adobe After Effects CS4, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop...those are some of my programs.
Back to top Go down
white god

white god

PostSubject: Re: Banisher' staff app   Banisher' staff app EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:24 pm

im very good with those programs.
i need to buy1 though still lol. :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/chris1103/project-pk562
jhoncena309

PostSubject: helping out   Banisher' staff app EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:56 pm

ok well my names chris and im 15 years old and my username is jhoncena309 and so far a guy named chucky banned my account so i have one called lamb of god i was basically wondering if i can acaully help those in need because i was a mod once and i do the job well done and im only asking if i can participate for any bans and i dont over use them only for the rules and hope u can get back to me
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Banisher' staff app   Banisher' staff app EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:22 pm

jhoncena, am i thinking that you are applying for a staff position on another persons application?
Back to top Go down
TehRealAlucard834

TehRealAlucard834

PostSubject: Re: Banisher' staff app   Banisher' staff app EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:41 am

jhoncena309 wrote:
ok well my names chris and im 15 years old and my username is jhoncena309 and so far a guy named chucky banned my account so i have one called lamb of god i was basically wondering if i can acaully help those in need because i was a mod once and i do the job well done and im only asking if i can participate for any bans and i dont over use them only for the rules and hope u can get back to me

Btw, your name is spelt wrong im a John Cena fan and your name should be JohnCena309 just thought id let u know Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banisher' staff app   Banisher' staff app Empty

Back to top Go down

Banisher' staff app
Page 1 of 1