RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! Great server, but a terrible owner Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
Great server, but a terrible owner I_vote_lcapGreat server, but a terrible owner I_voting_barGreat server, but a terrible owner I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
Great server, but a terrible owner I_vote_lcapGreat server, but a terrible owner I_voting_barGreat server, but a terrible owner I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Great server, but a terrible owner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slipknot

Slipknot

Great server, but a terrible owner Empty
PostSubject: Great server, but a terrible owner   Great server, but a terrible owner EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:06 pm

(if u don't feel like reading, just read the bottom part, though its very important that u read the whole thing to understand what he did)

WHY-
Some fuckhead hacked kevin's account and the guy who i was talking with wasn't really Kevin. But idc, i have a server of my own now to manage, im not sharing a name because i don't want u guys on my server, its not even finished yet anyways but... Kevin just has problems. -read below

-On ppked he got someone to put gear on that was exactly like mine, and he told him to say "im co-owner noob". Then as childish as this gets, he decides to ban me by making conterfeit phrases and pointing them at me, saying that i said it, and decides to post it in the old ppked forums. I CERTAINLY DID NOT SAY THAT. I asked him to verify/show the chatbox that proves i said that. After that he never said anything because WE KNOW IT IS FAKE. Also u got a free lvl 97 with 99 agility, hunt, 143m, 90 mage, and he is a "Lord Marshal" in mobilising armies (Dragon X 109). I got news for ya bud Smile i got him back. So if u never even been on the account, u don't know what u missed.

OH, IT GETS MUCH BETTER TOO!!!!

I LOVED HOW U TRIED TO HACK MY COMPUTER, I FOUND AN IP COMING FROM YOUR SERVER IP PORT (ppked's) AND IM BLAMMING U BUD. ALSO ON JAN. 31ST 2010 HE SAID THAT HE IS NO LONGER TAKING ACCOUNTS. I ASKED IF HE WAS GOING TO GIVE THE ACCOUNTS FROM THE PEOPLE WHO DONATED FOR STAFF FROM THE LAST SERVER RESTART BACK BUT HE DIDNT ANSWER. YOU JUST FUCKED OVER LOTS OF PEOPLES ACCOUNTS DUDE, I'D REALLY WATCH MY BACK IF I WE'RE U.

NOT TO MENTION, UR VERY RUDE TO UR COMMUNITY TOO, TELLING PEOPLE TO "STFU" AND IGNORING PEOPLE. TRY TO AT LEAST ANSWER AS MANY QUESTIONS AS POSSIBLE, THOUGH THERE'RE ALOT COMING AT ONCE, JUST FUCKING SPEAK.

And Kevin if ur reading this, i really hope it isn't u who's doing this but whoever it is, I suggest you stop fucking with people, one day ur really going to get it. It won't be me, but i truley support whoever did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Grow the hell up, and stop hacking peoples RS accounts and trashing peoples computers.
So long ppked...

-your former Admin
~Slipknot

Last edited by Slipknot on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
i pur3 i

i pur3 i

PostSubject: Great server, but a terrible owner   Great server, but a terrible owner EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 am

dude damn tht is true this aint a joke for whoever read this lol....kevin isnt the real kevin hes a fake now jus quit ppked before it gets worse its a fail server now..just quit before the fake kevin fucks up the server erm *cough* if u wanna know how sanders got mod think kevin got hacked..hmm...its sanders tht went on kevs acc gf ppked Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Great server, but a terrible owner   Great server, but a terrible owner EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:17 am

i quit this server
it sucks ballz now
Back to top Go down
Slipknot

Slipknot

PostSubject: Re: Great server, but a terrible owner   Great server, but a terrible owner EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:50 pm

He needs to really change his attitude and stop playing around.
Back to top Go down
i pur3 i

i pur3 i

PostSubject: Great server, but a terrible owner   Great server, but a terrible owner EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:00 pm

yea he does Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kevin
Admin
Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Great server, but a terrible owner   Great server, but a terrible owner EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:50 pm

.. Are you scerious.. slip .. thanks for my new catch phrase "stfu" nerd.

1. All the account you THINK i fucked over? all th e donations go to archangel (sam) ..

2. I never got an rs account form donations ever, excpet ppl that i trust and they trust me.

3. You did dis-respect staff , but i dont got any pics anymore bc i got new computer.

5. LOL I SKIPPED 4!

6. server will be on 24/7 if any other member is reading this.

7. if u quit ppked i dont really care.

9. FUCK I MISSED 8!

10. I am not a terrible owner and when i dont talk to people or answer there questions its because im actually helping you guys out by entertaining you by coding narb.

12. .... FAIL! i lost 11.

~ Owner, kevin

PS: YES THIS IS THE REAL ME.
Back to top Go down
https://kevinserver.forumotion.com
i pur3 i

i pur3 i

PostSubject: Great server, but a terrible owner   Great server, but a terrible owner EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:13 pm

i dont think it is..the real u.. confused scratch but w/e
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Great server, but a terrible owner   Great server, but a terrible owner EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:44 am

change ur pass so we know it is the real kevin on kevin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great server, but a terrible owner   Great server, but a terrible owner Empty

Back to top Go down

Great server, but a terrible owner
Page 1 of 1