RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
You are not logged in to RuneLifed 562. Please sign up as soon as possible by clicking on login, or register. After registering you are officialy a RuneLife member. Start your adventure now !

~Kevin
RuneLife 562
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to RuneLife 562!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Client Download
Download Client Here ! Hollow Staff Application Kevinscape569.no-ip.biz[/url]
Top posters
Got Milk (317)
Hollow Staff Application I_vote_lcapHollow Staff Application I_voting_barHollow Staff Application I_vote_rcap 
skillerdudek (315)
Hollow Staff Application I_vote_lcapHollow Staff Application I_voting_barHollow Staff Application I_vote_rcap 
I Pk Noobs I (238)
Kondemned (205)
hazard360 (203)
D clawz ftw (150)
Hollow (147)
Magic (139)
Lord Forever (119)
trueeternity (114)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 219 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:01 pm
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Hollow Staff Application

Go down 
+8
Brandon
trueeternity
evanesence
I Gf I
Agzed
Kondemned
Hikaritai
Hollow
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow

Hollow

Hollow Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 am

Real Life Name: Andrew

In game: Hollow

How long have I played: 3 1/2 months

Why do you want to be staff: I like helping people out. I don't think that many people know who I am but I do help people out. I rush over to people who need help and I help with their problems. If I was a staff member, people would come to me for help and I would gladly help. The main reasons for wanting to be a staff member is to help new/experienced players out and stop rule breaking in the game. I am very active in forums and ingame.

Any additional information: I have many experiences as mod/admin on different servers. I am a helpful and friendly player unless someone cusses me. I usually calm down trying to make him stop. I have posted several screenshots of people who break the rules to show how dedicated I am to making this server the best of the best. Rule breakers ruin the server and so I try to make the server better. I have started telling people on the ::yell channel to vote for the server in game. I am very active in game and on the forums. I have made 4 people join so far and hope that you like my staff application. I also say to people on ::yell to register at forums.

Thanks
Hollow

Last edited by Hollow on Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaritai

Hikaritai

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:44 am

I have full 100% support for Hollow, he has been my friend for a while and on another server (not going to mention) He is a moderator and he's a very very good one. He IS a very helpful person and has always been there when I'm down to chear me up, when I see someone in need of something, Hollow is there to give em a hand. So I want to say. Gl on getting Moderator, Hollow, you deserve it <3
Back to top Go down
Kondemned

Kondemned

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 3:47 am

I fully agree with Hik. Hollow is very active, he also helps new players or normal players that still need help. Every time I see him he's either helping someone or trying to. Hollow, you have my support. Hope you get mod

-Z G S / Wargasm

Last edited by Z G S on Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:09 am

thanks alot guys
z_g_s gl for your application aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Agzed

Agzed

PostSubject: Gl Anyways   Hollow Staff Application EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:34 am

kevin will not say yes at once beacouse First he have to see you.. Smile But Gl

Thankz,

Agzed

Happy X Mas Smile santa
Back to top Go down
I Gf I

I Gf I

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:08 pm

I say YES
Gl Hollow Razz

santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
http://project-peekay.tk/
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:10 am

thanks everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
evanesence

evanesence

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 am

I highly agree with the last posts.
Hollow is a great player,I've known him from other servers.
He is a great moderator/admin, He loves to help people.
he is a very nice guy, and you would be very lucky to have him as staff..

- Evanesence.
Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
trueeternity

trueeternity

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:08 am

Hollow is helping people alot. I see him do it all the time and hes telling people to vote for the server.
I say yes GL
Back to top Go down
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:12 pm

doesn't matter if u guys say yes or no...
its what me and kevin think.
Back to top Go down
trueeternity

trueeternity

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:13 pm

oh realy? well its nothing wrong with saying what we think right? just wanna make sure.
Back to top Go down
I Pk Noobs I

I Pk Noobs I

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:58 am

Hollow is awesome he helps me out alot on the server, like when i was new he asked if i needed help, and then he gave me some Smile
Back to top Go down
saders21

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 am

wow why doesnt anyone look at my app...
Back to top Go down
fright

fright

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Big 100% yes from me. Gl hallow and hope u get mod.
Back to top Go down
Got Milk

Got Milk

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:19 am

hollow my bitch GL MAN Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://idk...this?
Hollow

Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:47 am

lmao i thought people like totally forgot about my app
Back to top Go down
fright

fright

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:35 am

Nah we still know about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollow Staff Application   Hollow Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Staff Application
Page 1 of 1